Nicki Minaj’s hotel spending disclosed in new court documents

image

Hotel charges covering room service, private meals and minibar items have entered the court record in Nicki Minaj’s ongoing legal fight with a production company. 24/7 Productions is attempting to collect expenses it claims remain unpaid from the rollout of the rapper’s Pink Friday 2 album. Court records obtained by TMZ show the company submitted itemized hotel bills as evidence in its case against Minaj. It says it paid around $250,000 for travel and accommodations connected to her promotional events in late 2023. According to the complaint, nearly half of that amount involved personal costs that Minaj and her team allegedly promised to repay.

One of the documents details a stay at the Langham Hotel in New York City, where Minaj reportedly remained during the week before Pink Friday 2 was released. Records list seven nights inside a luxury suite at a total cost of approximately $76,000. After taxes and other charges, the nightly price reportedly reached about $9,500.

Nicki Minaj’s Reported Personal Hotel Expenses

The submitted bills also list almost $4,000 in extra costs charged to the room. More than $2,200 reportedly went toward private kitchen meals, room service, parking, cash advances and minibar products such as bottled water, Coca Cola, Pringles and M&M’s. Another bill from the Four Seasons in Fort Lauderdale shows additional spending during a December 2023 visit. Those reported purchases included meals delivered to the room, breakfast, late night food, dining beside the pool and restaurant orders.

The documents belong to a wider contractual disagreement involving work 24/7 Productions completed for Minaj’s 2023 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball performances and Pink Friday 2 promotional appearances. The company says it paid the costs in advance based on an agreement that the money would later be returned. Legal filings also state that Minaj received about $600,000 for the Jingle Ball shows, while her Pink Friday 2 World Tour eventually generated over $100 million.

Minaj disputes that she owes the money. She reportedly argues that the case lacks legal grounds because she was not personally named as a party in the contract involved.

COMMENTS

Leave a comment

John Summit takes a break from touring to “recharge” ahead of fall shows

image

John Summit revealed on Monday, Aug. 17, that he will no longer perform at his remaining concerts scheduled for August. The decision removes the producer from four European festivals: Pukkelpop in Belgium, UNO Malta in Malta, Creamfields in the U.K. and Touquet Music Beach Festival in France.

Explaining the decision through Instagram Stories, Summit wrote that “after much thought i have decided to take the rest of august off of touring to rest & get ready for my upcoming arena tour. i unfortunately will not be able to make it to pukkelpop, creamfields, radio 1 malta & touquet festivals. i rarely ever do this but there is so much work to do for the tour and i need to recharge my battery a bit before this fall. thanks for understanding.”

The Illinois producer has maintained a particularly demanding concert calendar throughout the summer. His recent appearances have included a headline performance at Lollapalooza, dates from his [UNVRS] Ibiza residency and sets at major events such as Ultra Europe, Tomorrowland and Canada’s Cowboy’s Music Festival, alongside several other headline engagements.

Summit’s upcoming arena run supports his April record CTRL ESCAPE, which reached No. 9 on Billboard’s Top Dance Albums chart. Set to become his largest tour yet, the 21 show North American schedule begins Oct. 1 in Champaign, Ill. Summit recently added an impressive closing performance on Dec. 12 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, which can accommodate 77,500 people. The concert is expected to become the biggest headline show of his career so far.

“Over the years LA has made some of the most special moments of my career,” Summit wrote while announcing the Memorial Coliseum concert last week. “From the Palladium to the Shrine, then BMI Stadium to Kia Forum.. we knew we had to end the album tour on the highest note in Los Angeles.”

Ahead of the CTRL ESCAPE tour, Summit still has several performances planned for September. His schedule includes visits to Bogotá, Colombia, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, as well as his Experts Only Festival in New York and an appearance at LIV Nightclub in Las Vegas.

COMMENTS

Leave a comment